Australian summer climate makes you feel hot and sweaty on the inside and outside of your body.
Try this recipe to cool you down on the inside with nothing more than mangoes.
- Peel mangoes and squeeze excess mango pulp off the seed with your hands into a bowl.
- In a mixing jug is best to add 1/4 cup of milk and 2 tablespoons or according to your taste of sugar.
- Dissolve the sugar in the milk, stir with a spoon or electric mixer.
- Dissolve 1 packet of halal gelatin in 1/4 warm water. Mix until dissolved. Usually one packet can be used to set 500ml of liquid.
- Pour mango mix into the milk and sugar and mix with electric mixer until all blended and smooth.
- Add in the gelatin mix and stir with a spoon.
- Pour into cups or dessert glassware and refrigerate for three hours.
It should set well, all healthy nothing to feel guilty about.. eat in moderation as it is so delicious, light, refreshing and will cool you down on the inside!